And then it happened…

Writing is one of my hobbies...writing poems and stories about day to day life, events, people, places, food…I love that. But I never thought that I would start writing something related to my profession.

Hi everyone! I am an Assistant Professor of Analytics and HR at a management institute in Mumbai. I teach subjects related to technology and HR to graduate students. This again sounds like a paradox…humanities and technology! But that is the fun. It is wonderful to explore ways in which technology modifies the way an organization works. It completely changes group dynamics and reporting relationships.


This blog will discover aspects of technology and its manifestation and impact on organizations. We will also look at path-breaking practices in the arena of TechHR. 

Comments

Post a Comment